Sometimes it is all to easy to lose track of where we are and what go us here.
The past week has been nearly perfect I cleared a giant long term goal after a ten year battle, got to see some of my mechanical creations come alive, and generally kicked a lot more tail than possible. It all wrapped up with a busy three days of socializing with old friends, meeting new friends,talking shop with plenty of interested strangers, and general unbridled awesomeness.
It wasn't long ago that I was eye deep in it, and I know I'll get back there again, but having a good run really gets one to reflect on everything that led you there.
Thanksgiving, for me, is a month early this year. The big victories and the little ones - heck even the defeats - they all pale in comparison to the journey. Be sure to enjoy the journey.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment